Whether you are a business owner or you are thinking about fundraising at your place of work we would love to have your support. CCLASP’s dedicated staff are available to help you place corporate social responsibility at the heart of your business and support our charity through:
- Making CCLASP your long term/annual charity partner
- Event or item sponsorship
- Donating gifts-in-kind
- Providing staff with the opportunity to carry out some voluntary work and share their skills and expertise with us
- Employee engagement; including sponsored challenges, payroll giving, and social events
- A direct donation
- Matching funds generated by employees
- Cause-related marketing aligning your company’s values with ours
- Donating a percentage of profits
- Becoming one of our Friends of CCLASP with regular monthly payment gifts
Charity of Choice
We’ve got lots of experience working in partnership with businesses and we’d love to be selected by your company as charity of choice. We will engage with your team and make sure that both parties get the most out of working together and unite for one common goal: to help care for children living with cancer or leukaemia in Scotland.
With lots of events planned throughout the year and important items and resources that are needed to carry out our care, there is plenty of opportunity to sponsor something special at CCLASP. Varying levels of sponsorship is available from £60 Buzzy needle distraction packs to £60,000 for a specially-adapted minibus to transport sick children and their families to hospital appointments. Whatever you can help us with will have an impact on our charity and the support that we can offer to families that are forever grateful.
To discuss your ideas or to find out more about how to get involved in corporate support please contact our office who will be happy to help and work with you on your ideas or call us on the number at the top of the page.