2021 – Another “annus covidus”
Well 2021 is drawing to close with Covid playing the Grinch once more. So many things have been cancelled again this year, not just for CCLASP, but we will continue to find ways to keep going (safely) despite the challenges.
Since June we have made a lot of progress – the Centre is being used, with a group from the Teenage Cancer Trust having a pizza night, staff from the Royal Hospital for Children & Young People (RHCYP) have been using it for meetings, online counselling and yoga continue and we have formed great new relationships with the RHCYP and other like minded organisations.
Here’s to 2022
A lot of work has gone on behind the scenes and 2022 will see the planning take shape. Here is a taste of some things to look forward to in 2022:
- The cottage at Muthill and the roof garden are going to get makeovers
- Families of CCLASP and Friends of CCLASP will be launched
- Some karate will be on offer for brothers & sisters as we look to ensure that they are not missed out.
- Counselling & yoga will continue but is likely to be a mix of online and in the Howat Hub (all Covid dependent)
- LoveOliver joins us at the Howat Hub
- And more, which we will tell you about as details are firmed up.
2022 is looking good, so far.
Availability during the festive season
The Howat Hub will be closed from 23rd December 2021 to 5th January 2022.
Hospital transport will still be running, but please give us at least 3 days notice if you can so that we have a fighting chance of being able to help.
If you want to get in touch with us please use the Contact Form. We would like to reduce the use of Messenger as this is not checked as frequently.
All at CCLASP wish everyone a safe, Covid-free Christmas and New Year.