There are so many ways that individuals and organisations can help us to make a difference to children fighting cancer, whether it be time, money, skills & expertise, your support will be greatly appreciated. Here are some of the ways that you can help.
How your donations help
All donations and fundraising income enables us to offer vital services to our CCLASP families. For example:
- Free hospital transport: fuel, insurance & maintenance to keep our bespoke minibus safe and "on the road"
- Free respite holidays across the UK
- A drop-in centre to enable parents to be near the hospital but in a homely setting - they can watch TV, sit in our garden, chat, have some quiet time, take some exercise in the gym or even have 40 winks
- Hospital Liaison for emotional support
- Presents, treats, outings and parties for the children
- During the COVID outbreak we also provided and delivered emergency parcels
No matter how big or small, all fundraising efforts and donations are appreciated and put to very good use.